Re: Apparent total loss of all Raid 1 data from both drives`

Robert Karge wrote:
> After the Mushroom cloud cleared F10 would not complete bootup and produced
> long lists of similar errors. ERGO 2 years of data (both drives) appear to
> be blank.

A few questions:

Is it hardware or software RAID?

How is your disk setup? I.e., what do you mean by
reloading F10 on the boot drive?

Can you boot from the installation CD/DVD in rescue mode?

How do you see that the data drives are blank?

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Mobile: +45 22 12 53 25
Email: mk crc dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk