Re: Resolved: kmod-nvidia is missing for kernel 2.6.27.19-170.2.35.fc10

Linuxguy123 wrote:
The kmod-nvidia package for kernel 2.6.27.19-170.2.35.fc10 mysteriously
showed up on my update list this morning.  I have no idea why it took
this long to appear. I didn't make any changes to my system.
Whatever happened, this problem is resolved.

Your mirrors probably just got it.  It is well over a week old now (24\
February), so it appears the mirror your machine was choosing was
exceptionally slow in syncing up.  Not much you can do about that except
bring it to the attention of the sysop of the mirror site you used.
-  The problem with being poor is that it takes up all of your time  -