F9 x86_64 - Fritz! WLAN USB - ndiswrapper problem

Hi,

I cannot get my Fritz! WLAN USB adapter recognized/installed and therefore WLAN not working with my Fedora 9 x86_64 machine. Can somebody please tell me where/how I can get/install ndiswrapper? I suppose i need to add a repository resource to get 'yum install ndiswrapper' to work.? Or does anybody know of another, maybe better, solution?
thanks,
Robert