Re: [OT] Free download of Linux Fromat for 24 hours

On 3/5/09, g <geleem bellsouth net> wrote:
Jake Peavy wrote:
> On 3/3/09, Steve Searle <steve stevesearle com> wrote:
>> http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only
>
> Dammit!  Missed it.
>
> Does anyone have a copy they can email me?  The site says we can share with
> friends ;-)

???? email ????

are you aware that file is approx 130,919,531 bytes?

That had not occurred to us, Dude.

Is it still being seeded?  Does anyone have a tracker?

--
-jp

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com