Re: Fed10 and recording quitar music

---- johnbs <johnbs tele2 fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>     could somebody please give me the load down on recording quality
> music with Fedora 10? What programmes should I use, etc in fact
> everything!  My friends tell me I would have to quit Fedora and go to
> Windows : an idea which does not please me. Thanks a lot.
> John Brennan-Sardou.

Although I have personally only used it for MIDI, I know that Rosegarden, http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/, can also do audio recording.

Ardour, http://ardour.org/, says it can record but I've never used that for anything.
Audacity, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, is another option I've never tried.

Those are the most common butthere are probably others too.

Sounds like you need some new friends or at least some smarter ones! (Just kidding.)

Steve.