restore device?

Is there some way I can convince fedora I'm never going
to suspend the system and it shouldn't look for the "restore
device" in some swap partition?

I'm in the process of genning my gazillion linux system and
I share the same swap partition between all of them and many
installers insist on reformatting swap, so the UUID has changed
many many times now, and rebooting into my main fedora system
always wastes time desperately trying to find that UUID :-).