Re: How to re-lock ssh private key?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
Gordon Messmer <yinyang eburg com> writes:
I think you're confused by the fact that the identities are still
listed by "ssh-add -l".  They're certainly deactivated and require a
passphrase in order to be used again (tested in GNOME 2.24).

No, I'm confused by the fact that I can still ssh to remote machines
without entering my key-unlocking passphrase. ;-)

Like I said, this works properly for me under GNOME 2.24 (F10). Since you didn't include any details of your own setup, I can't comment on why it's not working for you the way that it should.