Re: fc10 disklessrc file: where is it???

> 2009/3/6 Reg Clemens <reg dwf com>:
> > I am trying to get a diskless client running under fedora10.
> >
> > Under previous Fedora's there was a 'disklessrc' script that got
> > appended to one of the rc files during startup, and for my
> > setup, I had to modify it.
> >
> > In the current (fedora10) setup, I no longer see this file, but
> > the functionality must still be there somewhere, and you see the
> > name 'dislkessrc' go by during the boot.
>
> [sam home ~]$ sudo yum provides */disklessrc
> system-config-netboot-cmd-0.1.45.2-3.fc10.noarch : network booting/install
>                                                  : configuration utility
> Repo        : fedora
> Matched from:
> Filename    : /usr/share/system-config-netboot/diskless/disklessrc

Thanks, I think I see the problem.
I had only made the root dir, and not the snapshot dir (where it intended to
put disklessrc) so it didnt do the copy, and probably screwed up the rest
of the script to boot.

Thanks again, I would never have caught this.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com