Disk quotas on INBOXes

Our user e-mail INBOXes are sitting in /var/mail/[user]. Does anyone know of a way for me to institute per-user quota on their INBOXes? See our problem is that while I can apply user-quotas on /home/[user], that doesn't take into account what's on /var/mail/[user] ... and some users are leaving their e-mail sitting in their INBOX because they don't want to eat up their user quota. So, I want to limit the size of their INBOX file as well, through quotas.

   Possible?