Re: Touch screen laptop

Sam,

Sam J Sharpe wrote:

I have an older laptop that has a reversible screen so it can be used as
a tablet PC but I have never used it like that (it currently has F10
installed). Are there Fedora utilities I can use to check to see if I
can get the touchscreen working with F10?

In general, if you assume that it's a wacom touchscreen, you can install
the linuxwacom package and play with wacdump to see if your pen/finger
generates useful movement information - have a google for it, there's
planty of info out there.

The reason I didn't mention the brand/model is that no-one would recognise it - indeed the model isn't even listed on the manufacturer's site anymore (T200C - http://www.clevo.com.tw/en).

I tried using wacdump with /dev/event/input[0-7] with no luck . .

Anything else to try?

Thanks,

Phil.
--