install issue

I had been using FC5,6 and 7 on my server.

The upgrade to 9 was too painful so I switched to Kubuntu.

Now I want to come back to FC10.

I download the Live.iso, verify the install media, screens freeze.  I have to cut the power.

I download the DVD.iso, verify the install media, screens freeze.  I have to cut the power.

I go back to FC9, install works fine.

Why doesn't the FC10 install work?

Jm

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.