f10 boot problem after soft. raid install

Bonsoir,

I have just made a fresh install of f10 using software RAID on two HD.

No problem.

I have two other disks which were unplugged during the install process. After updating and completing the install, I plugged again these two disks (on which are data from a former install) and now the system doesn't boot (I even can't see grub screen)!

If I unplug the two drives, I can boot.....

Did I miss something?

Thanks for any help.

--
François Patte