Re: Suns StarOffice will not work

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 16:47 +0100, Alex Makhlin wrote:
> Anyone know the reason?

I'm tempted to say, "Sure, but we're not telling."

There's no way for anyone to be able to work out what your problem may
be from the scant information that you've provided.  Start the program
from the command line, and copy any text returned in it to the list.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.