Re: Suns StarOffice will not work: Solved

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 16:47 +0100, Alex Makhlin wrote:
Anyone know the reason?

I'm tempted to say, "Sure, but we're not telling."

There's no way for anyone to be able to work out what your problem may
be from the scant information that you've provided.  Start the program
from the command line, and copy any text returned in it to the list.

For some reason the launch icons that were created were not properly connected to their source. After remapping their source/destination, I was able to access all StarOffice apps successfully. An d for those of you who wondered why StartOffice and not OpenOffice is because StarOffice is more compatible with the latest version of MS Office. Well worth the $35.00 bucks.

Thanks all for your help!