Re: OpenOffice No Launch Icons

Alex Makhlin wrote:
Hi all,

I am running Fedora 10 KDE 4.2 and have just installed OpenOffice but I can't find the launch icons anywhere. Anyone know the answer?

Thanks.

Have you installed the rpm file inside "desktop-integration" folder?

* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* mailto:drcaa click21 com br                *
* mailto:drcaa predialnet com br             *