Re: DST, will Fedora change the time on the fly?

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 08:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
Antonio Olivares wrote:

> It did it and I am very happy to find out when I woke up this morning.  Thank you all for assuring me that I needed to relax and things would be OK.

As long as you don't multi-boot Windows, of course :-). I've never found
any combination of settings in Windows to make it not "fix" the system
clock (even when I tried to run Windows in timezone GMT, it still
decided it had to fiddle the system clock the first time I booted
after a DST change).