Fedora Upgrade 8 > 10 Login problem

Upgrade Fedora/KDE 8 > 10.

Bootup, It gets to Login Window, select User, add password, starts to go into KDE desktop, but comes back to login Window. It has no problems with User name or Password.

I select "Console Login", login at Console: username, password and I'am in console as "user".
I then do a  "startx" in user and it takes me into KDE desktop.

What is my problem trying to Login at Login Window ?