Re: Fedora Upgrade 8 > 10 Login problem

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 20:18:39 -0400
Jim wrote:

What is my problem trying to Login at Login Window ?

Could be something that changed incompatibly in the zillions
of ~/.<whatever> files and directories.

I always try creating a brand new user in these situations
and seeing if the new user can login OK. If that works,
it then becomes a game hunting for which files have the
incompatible stuff in them that make your user exit.

I did open a new user and tried to Login, and I got the same effect that the other user got trying to login.