Re: [Fedora] Re: Rogue package

Todd Zullinger wrote:
You could even use the --justdb option to rpm to get the package info
into the rpm database without laying down the files again.

The package could be pulled from koji, if it's not still on the
mirrors:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kernel/2.6.27.9/159.fc10/i586/kernel-2.6.27.9-159.fc10.i586.rpm
That was the easiest thing to do. While I could've manually removed the files, I don't know where all the locations are. And since I would've needed the rpm to find out anyway, it just installed it (with --justdb) and removed it again.

   Thanks Todd, and everyone else who made suggestions.