installing network adapter driver for intel DG45ID

Dear all,
recently i have installed fedora 10 on my PC but failed to configure ethernet connection.My motherboard is intel's DG45ID having a built-in network adapter card.I have tried driver e1000e from sourceforge but still no hope.Can anyone help me in setting NIC and ehternet configureation?thanks in advance.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=330772&topic_id=68615&forum=10#forumpost330772
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame jesunsahariar yahoo com