Re: removing autorun from a flash drive

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 03:36:02PM -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
If I need a different drive, how, if at all,
do I recognize one without an autorun.inf?

<shrug> Don't buy one with the U3 label.  It's not like the thing wasn't
plainly marked.

you know it's very easy to remove the u3 part of the drive, have a look on the us website as they even have an app to do it for you ;)

http://www.u3.com/support/default.aspx#CQ3

phil