Re: LAN addresses in IPv6

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
2009/3/9 Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com>:
Hold your breath. I am working with some FC9 and FC10 boxes to work with
shorewall6. My plan is to work out the resulting IP6tables and copy those to
Centos boxes. At least those rules that should work with the Centos kernel.

Out of interest, are you using the Fedora packages of shorewall6 for F-10?

I am using the rpms from shorewall.