Re: removing autorun from a flash drive

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, psmith wrote:

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 03:36:02PM -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:

If I need a different drive, how, if at all,
do I recognize one without an autorun.inf?

<shrug> Don't buy one with the U3 label.  It's not like the thing wasn't
plainly marked.

Good point.  I hadn't realized the icon's significance when I bought it.

you know it's very easy to remove the u3 part of the drive, have a look on the us website as they even have an app to do it for you ;)

http://www.u3.com/support/default.aspx#CQ3

Thanks.  It's possible that google found it for me.
Google found a lot of stuff for me.

The question remaining is why didn't mount -l find the U2 System device?
Dolphin found it.

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.