gnome-panel applets hangs

Hello,

I'm using FC10 on two different computers and both have the same problem.
After a while working with the computer gnome-panel hangs not the
panel itself but the clock applet stops updating and some of the
notification icons disappear.

I attached a screenshot showing my problem!

To workaround that problem, I do a right click on the clock applet and
then click on preferences/settings. After that clock applet works and
the disappeared icons are visible too.

Is there a better solution for this problem?

thx
Özgür Caner