Re: fedora on asus M70VN-X1?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Michael Cronenworth wrote:
>
>> The 9560m GT is not a problem.
>>

> It is. The proprietary driver is known to cause many problems (crashes,
> serious performance and rendering issues etc.) which we cannot fix because
> only NVidia has access to the source code.

If "it is" then someone has to have a serious talking to with all of my
systems....  Apparently they didn't get the memo.  They are all running
various nVidia cards and they all run without any crashes and the
performance is very good.....

--
"Spare no expense to save money on this one." -- Samuel Goldwyn
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg