Re: Laptop black screen after wake up from suspend

Hello Roger,

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:05:32 +0100 Roger Grosswiler <roger gwch net> wrote:

> I have a dell latitude, which does not wake up properly after
> suspend-to-ram.
>
> Hibernate is working fine.
>
> But using suspend, the screen just stays black and i need to reboot.
>
> Does anybody have an idea about this issue?
>
> Thanks for any help.

What Latitude exactly?

When screen "just stays black", can you login your computer from a
remote machine (ssh)? The question is to know if your computer is
really deadlocked or just the screen black (and maybe keyboard not
responding).

Regards,

--
wwp