Re: getting the F10 respin with "jigdo" -- the short version

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
Robert P. J. Day wrote:

  * place in drive, where it should be mounted under /media

  # yum install jigdo  (if you haven't already)

  $ jigdo-lite http://jigdo.fedoraunity.org/templates/20090210/Fedora-Unity-20090210-10.jigdo

$ jigdo	 also works as above

Frank

I tried using jigido to download Debian Lenny a few weeks back. It gave me an error saying something about not being able to download anything other than iso as its still not implemented (I am quoting from memory here, so might be off on the wordings). Then I tried jigido-lite from cmd line and it worked just fine. best downloading experience ever if you ask me. ^_^

--
Suvayu