Re: Yum update fails because of NetworkManager

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 16:40 +0000, Bill Crawford wrote:
On Tuesday 10 March 2009 16:28:14 Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I tried importing the key by hand (from pgp.mit.edu), which has always
worked for me before, but rpm said "import failed" for some reason.
It should be in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-10-primary ...

Well it is of course, but it's different from the key I downloaded. I
suspect NM was signed with wrong key (or no key). Apparently it's been
fixed now.

Fixed how?

Was the correct key applied to the already existing package? (In which case we have to wait for the fixed package to propagate out to the mirrors, since the incorrect is already starting to appear.)

Or are they releasing a new package signed with the correct key. In which case we have to wait for the new package to propagate out to the mirrors.

Sounds like we have to wait for the mirrors in either case...

BTW, I'm seeing the same problem on F9....

poc

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com