hplip problem with a printer not specified by the original poster

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:45:13 +0000 (GMT)
Patrick Dupre wrote:

> What do you thing of this problem (fedora 10):

I think you could have found a better subject line than "scratch".

However:

> error:  The printer you are trying to setup requires a binary driver
> plug-in and it failed to install.  Please check you internet connection
> and try again.  Visit  http://hplipopensource.com  for more infomation.

That's the problem.  So... what printer are you trying to install?  It's
impossible to know what to tell you until you provide some more information.