Re: skype audio problems

Hi Dave

I had a like problem, and after a long time my Skype works. Follow below the link that I wrote: http://www.rdiogo.com.br/wordpress/?p=52

This is in portuguese, but may help you.

[]s
Renato de Oliveira Diogo

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação
UNESP - Bauru

LPIC1 - Linux Professional Institute Certification - Nível 1

renato diogo gmail com
renato diogo yahoo com br

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 21:28, Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote:
I have Skype software installed and I have been trying to make a test
call. audio output worked, but mike did not. So I did a yum install:
yum install 'alsa-*'. Now neither audion output nor mike works.
The test call reports an unspecified audio problem.

What do I need to do to get skype test call to work?

Thanks.