64bit or 32bit for my laptop

Hi guys,

sorry for opening this neverending story again.

I am about to reinstall Fedora 10 on my laptop.

Asus F3Sr, ATI, 230GB disk 5400rpm, Intel Core Duo T5550 @1,83Ghz, 4GB DDR2 Ram

I was using all the time only 32bit version here all the time (with kernel-pae).
My question is , should I go with 64bit? Will this sacrifice me ;)?

What I am using NB for?

Pyton, PHP, XML , XHTML development in Netbeans. I am using apache, for that.
Virtualization with VMware Workstation (For Windows XP).

Thanks, and best regards,

David