Re: So what kind of dependency stupidity is this?

Kevin Martin wrote:
> HUH?  What possible reason could there be for anything related to KDE to
> have with the google garbage?

Plasma supports showing Google Gadgets as applets/widgets.

But we have split this out into a kdebase-workspace-googlegadgets subpackage
in our KDE 4.2.1 update, so you'll be able to remove the google-gadgets
crap when 4.2.1 hits the stable updates.

        Kevin Kofler