Re: Showing how to find the net installation images?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com> wrote:
Hey there.

I've been looking for the netinst.iso for Fedora 10.  I can't find it
anywhere on fedoraproject's download page, and there is no information
on where to find it in either the Installation Guide or the Release
notes.

I did eventually manage to find it by picking a random mirror and
mucking about through the folder structure until I found it, but why
is this relatively useful image not mentioned along with all the other
possible ones on the Get Fedora page?  It would make locating it so
much easier.