Re: Belkin ExpressCard

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Alex Makhlin wrote:
I am running Fedora 10 KDE 2 and am trying to install an N Wireless
ExpressCard PCIMCIA adapter (M:F5D8073) but I cannot find a driver
anywhere. Any one have a clue?

According to Google, the chipset appears to be a Ralink rt2860. Try the
rt2860 driver from RPM Fusion.

        Kevin Kofler

I tried that and now I can see the wireless networks using this N pcimcia card but it will not allow me to authenticate the password to my router. It just keeps asking for the password again.