Re: f10 annoying bugs/enhancements: chooser

Fran├žois Patte wrote:

Bonjour,

New chooser in f10 (I mean the screen where you used to enter login and
password).

We can see all users of the machine, just click on your name, then enter
your pass.... OK. At home, my small family... no problem.

At the university: 300 students allowed to login on one computer.... or
ldap authentication....

How to disable this "enhancement" and fall back to an old-style chooser
(login/password, maybe a nice picture...)

Add or edit /etc/gdm/custom.conf and add this section:

[greeter]
Browser=false

Then restart gdm...

--