Re: Showing how to find the net installation images?

No, I mean I know how to do a net installation.  Just did one last
night.  But I wanted to point out that it's very difficult to find the
net-installation-only image.  That install guide doesn't actually
mention where to find the minimal net install image.

And for some, there's a huge difference between 128 MB and 800 MB CDs,
or 4 GB DVDs.