Re: Cloning a Fedora installation to several machines

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Antonio Barragan
<ajbarragang08 gmail com> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I have installed Fedora 9 on a linux machine. That is, all the
> partitions, software.
> Now I would like to have such an installation replicated on a number
> of similar machines.
>
> I wonder if there is a way to "clone" that installation in some way so
> that it can be copied
> to the rest of the machines

If all the systems have same hardware config then simply use a
software like "partimage" to create an image of your original instal
and then load this image on other systems by simply restoring it. Read
more about it on the FAQ s at www.partimage.org/ .

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury