FC-10 and Orca

Hi all:

I'm new to the list but I have been playing around with Linux off and on for years. My last Red Hat product was in fact Red Hat 8 and Speakup running through and Arctic Transport speech synth. I'm wondering if there's a way to get the FC-10 live cd speaking with Orca and then later to install an accessible install with Orca as I have done with Ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks all:
Mike