Re: F8/9/10: Pidgin ICQ is outdated? Pidgin site only supports up to v7?

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
Kevin Kofler wrote:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
What do I need to do to get ICQ plugin working again?

Just update your system, a new pidgin has been pushed for Fedora 9 and 10
today. If you're still running F8, you'll have to upgrade to a supported
release first though.

        Kevin Kofler
You mean, update in a few days until pigdin become available in its mirrors? As of today, it seems, no updates are available (for F9, at least). I'll wait for
a few days and see what happens.

Thanks,
Dan

Ok, F10 pidgin 2.5.5.1 has rolled in, and it works!
Still waiting for F9 to roll in!

Dan