Re: f10 annoying bugs/enhancements: chooser

2009/3/13 paul s <fedora-list queuemail com>:
>> New chooser in f10 (I mean the screen where you used to enter login
>> and password).
>>

> a clean installation f10 will use the kdm, gdm i don't believe is included
> with the distro...

What the heck? A clean default installation of Fedora will use GDM -
The default is actually Gnome but not KDE.

GDM is definitely in the distro:
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/distributions/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/gdm-2.24.0-12.fc10.x86_64.rpm

(Have I just been bitten by a troll?)

--