Re: f10 annoying bugs/enhancements: chooser

> Not in any F10 I've ever installed. Are you installing from
> a KDE-centric liveCD  spin or something?

yeah, totally slipped on that... figured since fedora chose kde, moving forward the kdm would be setup as the default in other spins...

plus the reference to :

> New chooser in f10 (I mean the screen where you used to enter login
> and password).

my bad, i focused on new...

a clean installation f10 will use the kdm, gdm i don't believe is included with the distro...