Re: Belkin ExpressCard: SOLVED

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Alex Makhlin wrote:
I am running Fedora 10 KDE 2 and am trying to install an N Wireless
ExpressCard PCIMCIA adapter (M:F5D8073) but I cannot find a driver
anywhere. Any one have a clue?

What's the chipset? Can you please run lspci and show us what it displays
for the wireless adapter?

        Kevin Kofler

I got it working. The driver I was using for my card would not allow me to connect to my routers WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2=PSK [AES] setting at once but only one at a time. I was stumped because my Windows partition was working great. But now everything is great. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.