Re: f10 annoying bugs/enhancements: chooser

2009/3/13 Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at>:
> Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
>> What the heck? A clean default installation of Fedora will use GDM -
>> The default is actually Gnome but not KDE.
>
> Depends on the spin. ;-)

Spins are a completely different kettle of fish. That's like me saying
"KDM is the default" just because the %post scripts in all the
kickstart files we use makes that the default.

By "Default installation", I meant installation from one of these
isos: http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/x86_64/iso/
because, If we're going to be picky, I'm going to claim that all the
F10 spins are Live CDs from which you can also perform an installation
- they aren't what I would traditionally represent as "default"
installs.

--
Sam