Re: without a truly working "jigdo", re-spins are effectively useless

| From: Robert P. J. Day <rpjday crashcourse ca>

| c) keep all those respin-related files at a mirror *somewhere* and
| never let them be deleted even if they go out of date.  ugh.

Koji has everything.  If jigdo fell back to looking in koji, I guess that
this particular problem could be solved.

Thanks for your series of posts.  It proves to me that jigdo is not fit
for this purpose.

Now go fight pungi and post about that. :-)