Re: Unable to assign command to keyboard shortcut

2009/3/13 David Moran <david waveproductions net>:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to create a global keyboard shortcut to quickly blank out
> my monitor.

Oh? I've found it easier just to not browse those kind of websites at work...

> Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming your screensaver isn't pornographic too, can you not just hit
whatever screen combination locks your screen? CTRL-ALT-L is the Gnome
default.

I have Scroll Lock bound to lock my screen for when the boss wanders
over and my screensaver is set to a blank screen.

--
Sam