Re: timeline for python 3?

Python 3k is going to be a very big problem and I don't feel you should move to fast to it.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday crashcourse ca> wrote:

 perhaps admitting my ignorance of python upgrades and backward
compatibility, but is there a timeline for the adoption of python 3
into an official fedora release?  thanks.

 see?  a whole post from me without mentioning jigdo once.  oh, wait.
damn ...

rday

Robert P. J. Day
   Have classroom, will lecture.