Re: Shell confusion

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 01:25:27AM -0000, Dave Bolt IT Solutions wrote:
Since both of these users are apparently configured for bash, can anyone
explain what is happening?

The sentence "configured for bash" is a nonsense statement.  You have used
su to switch to a user that does not have access to the currently running X
display, hence the error.

All perfectly normal.

--
Marc Wilson |     Love your enemies: they'll go crazy trying to figure
msw cox net |     out what you're up to.