Re: timeline for python 3?

David wrote:
  perhaps admitting my ignorance of python upgrades and backward
compatibility, but is there a timeline for the adoption of python 3
into an official fedora release?  thanks.

  see?  a whole post from me without mentioning jigdo once.  oh, wait.
damn ...

Every time you mention this the same thought comes to my mind.

I wonder just why, if this is that important, Robert does not make his
own jigdo templates, current ones, so he cam make this re-spin?  :-)

or even use revisor like i mentioned earlier ;-)