Re: Attached DOS text files being converted to Unix text format

Well, it seems that this is normal behaviour. I opened attached text files on several computers (windows and linux) and in all cases the files were converted to the native text file format when they were saved: unix text format on linux, and dos text format on windows.

Is this common knowledge? I've been working with computers all my life and just now I realise this. Can anyone send himself dos and unix text files and confirm this for me? I don't know, maybe I'm just going crazy here..

Damián Rodrí­guez Sánchez escreveu: