Re: panini - tool for creating perspective views

Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
Not sure when it's right practice, I found interesting (for me and maybe
for others too) program "panini": http://sourceforge.net/projects/pvqt/
I made .spec, icon and .desktop file for it, and RPMS/SRPMS packages
for F9 and F10. They are at: http://hanzlici.cz/packages/fedora/panini/
I hope they maybe useful for someone.

Sounds useful, maybe you will be the package maintainer for FC11 ;-)

Or you can probably get it on rpmfusion, which makes it widely available.

Anyway, thanks for the software.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>